Adventure travel can mean different things to different people, but outside the relative security and familiarity of Europe, there’s a big world out there, full of quite different sights, sounds, smells and landscapes.
Whether you are climbing Kilimanjaro, exploring the Inca Trails of Peru or planning a pioneering trip deep into Tajikistan, our panel of experts will be happy to discuss some suitable ideas and insight from their own wide range of experiences.
This workshop will mainly take the form of open discussion to cover aspects of preparation, kit, logistics and fitness, as well as the additional issues and psychology related to remote and wilderness trekking.
Experienced trekkers intending to explore ‘out there’.
Please note that Himalayan trekking will be specifically covered in the Himalaya trekking workshop.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Gain useful knowledge and the opportunity to discuss how to plan, prepare and execute a trekking adventure in all parts of the world.
- Know what to take, and what not to take
- Have the opportunity to discuss specific ideas with experts
- Trekking pack list and additional considerations
- Cicerone catalogue
- Discount voucher for Cicerone
- Entry to the Cicerone ‘50 years of Adventures’ celebration event