A big part of travelling to new destinations and immersing yourself in different culture’s is recording your adventure.
This year the Adventure Travel Show would like to celebrate what adventure means to you, by inviting you to enter our photography competition.
By entering, one lucky winner will receive:
- A pair of weekend tickets to the show
- Two entry tickets to our keynote speaker talk (previous speakers include legendry explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes, adventurer and author, Levison Wood and TV documentary travel maker Simon Reeves)
- A pair of tickets to The Adventure Travel Film Festival held at the show on the evening of Saturday 18th January
- Your photograph featured on the cover of the Adventure Travel Show’s very own 2020 calendar, available for visitors to buy at the Show (18-19 January)
- Your photograph featured in the new Adventure Travel Show Photography Gallery located in the show.
Eleven runners-up will each receive:
- A pair of weekend show tickets
- A photograph featured in the Adventure Travel Show 2020 calendar and
- Your photo shown in the Adventure Travel Show Photography Gallery.
How To Enter
You can enter the competition on Instagram or Facebook (you’ll need an Instagram account – make sure your account is ‘public’ or Facebook account set-up to enter).
- Follow @Adventuretravelshow on Instagram
- Post on your Insta feed, a photo which you have taken whilst on your adventure travels that sums-up in your mind what adventure means to you.
- Tag the picture @adventuretravelshow and in the post briefly describe where the photo was taken.
- # your post #ATS20PHOTO
The closing date for entries is December 26th 2019 and you can enter up to 3 photos. Winners will be informed by direct message Friday 3rd January 2019.
To help inspire you to post your pics, see below what adventure means to the Adventure Travel Show team…