The UK’s only exhibition dedicated to travel experiences off the beaten track returns to Olympia, London on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th January 2019
This is your opportunity to get-face-to-face with adventure travel specialists from across the world offering once in a lifetime travel experiences; small group adventures; overland and sea expeditions; volunteering and career break projects; walking and trekking routes; Safaris; Eco adventures and more! Click here to see who’ll be at the show.
- Professional explorer, adventurer and photographer Levison Wood who’ll be taking centre stage in the Adventure Auditorium on Saturday 19 January at 11.45am to talk about “Journeys through the Badlands and Beyond”. (Seats are limited so book now to avoid disappointment).
- Be inspired by Rebecca Stephens MBE, George Bullard, Dave Cornthwaite, Reza Pakravan, Chris Scott and many more travel writers, explorers, filmmakers and adventurers as they share their amazing experiences in over 70 free, unmissable seminars across 4 theatres.
- Turn your hobby into a profession at the Wanderlust’s Multimedia Seminars, providing essential tips and advice on travel photography, writing and filming.
- New to trekking or ready to take the next step further afield? Don’t miss the Cicerone Trekking Workshops hosted by Cicerone Guides’ highly experienced panel of authors. Get advice on preparing for your first multi-day hike, treks in the Alps, the Himalayas and beyond!
- Discover how to travel the world by motorbike – what could be cooler than that? Adventure By Motorcycle Seminars – for beginners and advanced riders – are hosted by experienced adventure motorcyclists, Austin Vince and Lois Pryce.
- Adventure Planning isn’t always easy, which is why world-renowned expedition planner Duncan Milligan and TV producer and traveller Antonia Bolingbroke-Kent are on hand to take you through the essentials in the Adventure Planning Seminars.
- The Adventure Travel Film Festival rolls into Olympia on the evening of Saturday 19th January showcasing the best independent travel films from this past Summer’s popular event.
Your next adventure awaits.