The UK’s only exhibition dedicated to travel experiences off the beaten track returns to Olympia, London on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th January 2020.
This is your opportunity to get-face-to-face with adventure travel specialists from across the world offering once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences: small group adventures, overland and sea expeditions, volunteering and career break projects, walking and trekking routes, safaris, ecoadventures, ethical tours and much more!
- Reza Pakravan, Kate Rawles, Fiona Quinn, Paddy Dillon, Simon Cockerell, Mike Wells, Daniel McCrohan and many more travel writers, explorers, filmmakers and adventurers share their amazing experiences in over 70 free, unmissable seminars across 4 theatres.
- Turn your hobby into a profession at the Wanderlust’s Multimedia Seminars, providing essential tips and advice on travel photography, writing and filming.
- New to trekking or ready to take the next step further afield? Don’t miss the Cicerone Trekking Workshops hosted by Cicerone Guides’ highly experienced panel of authors. Get advice on preparing for your first multi-day hike, treks in the Alps, the Himalayas and beyond!
- Discover how to travel the world by motorbike – what could be cooler than that? Adventure By Motorcycle Seminars – for beginners and advanced riders – are hosted by experienced adventure motorcyclists, Austin Vince and Lois Pryce.
- Adventure Planning isn’t always easy, which is why experienced overland planner, expedition leader and author, Chris Scott will be on hand to take you through the essentials in the Adventure Planning Seminars.
- The Adventure Travel Film Festival rolls into Olympia on the evening of Saturday 18th January showcasing a selection of inspiring independent adventure travel films from across the world.