Whether you want to start a career in travel writing, document your trips for posterity or begin a blog, the ever popular Travel Writing Seminars with Wanderlust magazine will be full of tips and information to get you on track.
During these seminars, the Wanderlust editors and leading industry experts will offer an introduction to the key areas of travel writing. The two seminars offer a mixture of informative lectures and open panel discussion including audience questions. They are designed to work alongside each other, so you can attend a single session, or come to both for a more complete overview.
Saturday 25 January: Creative Skills
- Newspapers, magazines, online, books - what writing would best suit you?
- Improve your writing - how to approach and shape a piece of writing to ensure it is as powerful as it can be.
- How to turn your travel experiences into articles.
Sunday 26 January: Getting Published
- Learn how to find your way in the marketplace.
- Develop your understanding of what editors want and how to pitch to them
- Getting your travel narrative published - from self-publishing to pitching to a publisher
So if you want to get the low-down from some of the best people in the business, come and join us! We anticipate the places to fill quickly, so make sure you book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Saturday 25 January 2014 10am to 1pm
Sunday 26 January 2014 2pm to 5pm
Please note, for the seminar starting at 10am, it is advised you arrive at 9:30am to ensure a prompt start time.
Saturday / £55*
Sunday / £55*
Saturday & Sunday / £90 (special price for both days)*
On door price
Sunday / £65*
Combined Travel Photography and Travel Writing Seminars Tickets
Saturday / £90*
Sunday / £90*
Saturday & Sunday / £160 (special price for both days)*
* Please note the price for the Travel Writing seminars includes entry into The Adventure Travel Show on that day.