WIN A 7 NIGHT SCUBA DIVING ADVENTURE!
The Adventure Travel Show has teamed up with Nomad Divers Bangka to offer you the chance to win a prize of a week's scuba diving in one of the world's top dive destinations - North Sulawesi in Indonesia.
The prize includes seven night's accommodation based on two people sharing a double or twin room, all meals, tea, coffee and drinking water, return airport transfers and a week of fantastic diving!
If you have never dived before you can complete your PADI Open Water Course, or if you are a certified diver then you could win a ten dive package with equipment rental included.
Nomad Divers Bangka is a small secluded resort on Bangka Island, North Sulawesi. It has a sandy beach surrounded by tropical mangroves and is home to the rare tarsier, cus-cus and many species of birds. Underwater the marine life is rich and varied, from the enormous dugongs who graze on the seagrass to tiny pygmy seahorses. Located in the middle of the Coral Triangle which is home to the highest marine biodiversity in the world, the coral reefs are spectacular and the underwater world has so much to offer.
Nomad Divers Bangka have four cottages, a beachside restaurant and bar, small dive centre and comfortable hammocks on the beach. They are all about great diving, food and company and many of their guests return for more.
Don't miss your chance to enter this amazing competition! Just enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning.
Does not include: Flights, visas, UK airport transfers, travel insurance, vaccinations, independent travel costs and spending money
- 7 nights accommodation for 2 people aged over 18.
- Accommodation based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room.
- Includes 3 meals per day, tea, coffee and drinking water.
- Airport transfers included from Manado airport – clients flights must land before 3pm on arrival day and depart after 12pm on departure day otherwise they must spend 1 night in Manado which they must pay for themselves(Not included in the prize.)
- 2 x PADI Open Water Courses subject to PADI medical form being complete with no medical issues and participants must be able to swim 200m without stopping. Includes manual in English, PADI instructor, all diving, equipment rental and certification. Or, if certified divers, a 10 dive package with equipment rental included. Must bring certification cards upon arrival and complete a scuba review if they have not dived 6 months prior to arrival.
- Additional diving available and payable on site.
- Drinks other than tea, coffee, drinking water are available and payable on site.
- Non-transferable, to redeem contact Sophie at Nomad Divers Bangka to arrange booking.
- Subject to availability. Must travel 1 June 2015 – 30 September 2015 or 1 June 2016 to 30 September 2016.
- Flights not included.
- Closing date is 1st February 2015