The organisers are committed to protecting the privacy of cruisingshow.co.uk users and the overall integrity of the internet.
For information on the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Information Commissioner please go to www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
- This statement sets out the principles governing our use of your data. By using the web site you agree to this use.
- With your consent, we may store your contact details when you use certain parts of the functionality of the web site. It will be clear when this is happening and you will be given a choice as to whether you wish your details to be stored.
- We may share such contact details with our partners who are offering products or services on the web site.
- We publish a newsletter with up to date news and information regarding Adventure Travel Live, special offers and other information of interest relating to spa holidays and products.
- If you wish to be removed from any list we may have, you can email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enable us to monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name, IP address and the details of the web site you came from.
- Our site does link to other web sites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures of their content.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
- We may disclose your data if we are either compelled to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
- You have the right to receive information about the personal information the organiser maintains on you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please do contact us.
Links to third party sites
This web site contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than the organisers. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The organiser does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. The organiser's inclusion of such hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites. The organisers are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party sites linked to this site. Consequently we advise you to read their privacy policies before submitting data to such sites.
Escape Events Limited are grateful to the following for their photographs which illustrate this web site-
- Tourism New Zealand
- Paul Goldstein
- Malaysia Tourism
- Wilderness Safaris
For financial protection - always ask your travel company what financial protection they have in place and make sure you are covered.
If things go wrong - from flight cancellations to companies going bust, from non-delivery of promises to guides no-showing - the AITO and ABTA members' respective Code of Conducts ensure you get what you have booked.
What about extra expenses - (delays/hotel costs/new flights/meals) - could all be down to you if you don't book with a reputable company.
And don't forget that adventure trip essential, travel Insurance!
This web site was designed by: