Escape Events Limited aim to ensure that information is accurate and correct at all times, but may be subject to change. Any individual or organisation making use of information from this site does so at their own risk and Escape Events Limited has no responsibility for any actions arising from this.
The organisers are committed to protecting the privacy of adventureshow.com users and the overall integrity of the internet.
For information on the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Information Commissioner please go to www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
This statement sets out the principles governing our use of your data. By using the web site you agree to this use.
With your consent, we may store your contact details when you use certain parts of the functionality of the web site. It will be clear when this is happening and you will be given a choice as to whether you wish your details to be stored.
We may share such contact details with our partners who are offering products or services on the web site.
We publish a newsletter with up to date news and information regarding the Adventure Travel Show, special offers and other information of interest relating to holidays and products.
If you wish to be removed from any list we may have, you can email@example.com.
To enable us to monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name, IP address and the details of the web site you came from.
Our site does link to other web sites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures of their content.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
We may disclose your data if we are either compelled to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
You have the right to receive information about the personal information the organiser maintains on you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please do contact us.
Links to third party sites
This web site contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than the organisers. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The organiser does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. The organiser’s inclusion of such hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites. The organisers are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party sites linked to this site. Consequently we advise you to read their privacy policies before submitting data to such sites.
Ticket terms and conditions
- Please treat your tickets like cash. It is important that patrons purchasing tickets understand that lost, stolen or destroyed tickets will NOT be replaced or refunded under any circumstances. Ensure that upon receipt of your tickets, that they are kept in a safe place.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to any person without assigning any reason.
- Disclaimer: ‘The organisers of the show (Escape Events Limited) cannot and do not accept any financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred as a result of:- a) contracts entered into by visitors or those connected with them, with any exhibitor, or advice-sought or obtained from any exhibitor; or b) any damage to or loss of visitor’s property whilst at the exhibition; or c) death or personal injury caused to any visitor whilst at the exhibition, save insofar as this arises out of their negligence’.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove any person from the exhibition premises without assigning any reason.
- Animals (except guide dogs for the blind) are not admitted.
- The taking of photographs in the exhibition premises for sale or reward is strictly prohibited except with the written permission of the organisers, and the organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of this condition.
- The sale of articles in the gangways or anywhere on the exhibition premises is strictly prohibited except with the written permission of the organisers, and the organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of this condition.
- In the interests of security the organisers reserve the right to search handbags, briefcases, parcels, luggage etc and also to institute personal body searches.
- Should this ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Adventure Travel Show Box Office or one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue