The Adventure Travel Conference is the UK’s only travel trade event for the adventure and experiential travel industry. It consists of two days; a B2B Marketplace on the Thursday, plus the Adventure Travel Awards, and a full business conference on the Friday.
Day 1 (Thursday, 18 January 2018) Marketplace and Awards
- A marketplace of suppliers, offering the best in adventure and experiential products
- Seminars and workshops
- Adventure Travel Awards – recognising the best of the adventure travel industry in the UK
- Socialise over a drink with your peers, potential partners and media
Day 2 (Friday, 19 January 2018) Conference & Networking
- Full conference programme* tackling the issues and opportunities in the adventure travel market
- Business basics sessions (ideal for small and new businesses)
- Results of the annual Adventure Travel Survey UK: consumers, tour operators, travel agents and tourist boards
- Sponsor showcase
- Networking breaks and breakouts: meet the most influential people in adventure travel
- Networking drinks reception: socialise with your peers and potential partners
Over the course of two days you will have the opportunity to meet and network with tour operators, tourist boards, marketing & PR agencies, travel agents, gear companies, suppliers service providers and relevant media.
*The Adventure Travel Conference & Marketplace is run by the organisers of the Adventure Travel Show and Wanderlust Travel Media.
THE ADVENTURE TRAVEL CONFERENCE & MARKETPLACE 2018
Thursday 18th January 2018: 11:00-17:30
Friday 19th January 2018: 09:30-17:30
Olympia Conference Centre
WANT TO ATTEND THE FRIDAY CONFERENCE? DISCOUNTED TICKETS FOR ADVENTURE TRAVEL SHOW EXHIBITORS AVAILABLE
Book your tickets early as an Adventure Travel Show exhibitor to receive the special earlybird rate and maximise your Adventure Travel Show experience by joining the rest of the industry at this must-attend event. Places are limited – book early to avoid disappointment.
GET INVOLVED THROUGH SPONSORSHIP
There are numerous ways to get involved with the Adventure Travel Conference 2018. Through sponsorship of the Adventure Travel Conference your business will be associated as a key supporter of the UK’s only dedicated conference for this travel sector.
Contact Pru Goudie: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0) 7775 754615